Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalFantasy: Journey's End

Go down

FinalFantasy: Journey's End Empty FinalFantasy: Journey's End

Post by FF:JEsta Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 am

FinalFantasy: Journey's End JEAffy2 FinalFantasy: Journey's End JEaffone FinalFantasy: Journey's End JEaffy3

JOURNEY'S END
::Information::

Journey's End is a non canon, Final Fantasy based Roleplay with an ever growing active member base. The main aspect of Journey's End is change. Each choice made by each player reflecting which way the story goes. What if Sephiorth had never went to Niblehiem? Zack would still be alive. Cloud would still be a grunt in the Shirna Security force. What if Yuna had never started her pilgrimidge? What if Squall failed his Seed Exam? All are fundamental questions that could easily warp the fabric of the finalfantasy story line.

In the continental gameplay of Journey's End. Each game is assigned a continent, or perhaps more than one. Allowing each game to exist in this way poses further questions. What would happen if Shinra were to go to war with the Galbadian military?

In Journey's End. Chaos. And change. Are constant factors. Plot Quests allow any character to gain incredible power, such as gaining the black materia. Or completing the warring triad and becoming god of magic. In a site where the plot is determined by the whim of the members. Where do you see yourself?

::Backstory and current events::

“ And at the end of the world, everything was quiet. I find that strange. Perhaps that in itself is strange. Maybe I thought finally when it was all over we’d have a little breath to ourselves and get on with our lives. But the truth was, when we defeated all the enemies. When we had finally cast down every power hungry monster…what we were left with wasn’t a utopia….we were left with the wasteland. At first we thought things would get better, the wasteland was limited to the Lost continent. But, eventually things began to die in other places, more and more lands were consumed by the desert of the wasteland. Lakes, rivers, even the ocean began to dry up eventually. Civilisations began to die out. That’s when we all began to travel, the usual tales of a land of wonder and plenty that hadn’t been effected by what we were now calling the Solomon Blight. But from land to land, we found nothing. “

“ As time passed our band grew smaller and smaller. People just…gave up. It was only Tzigone and the other remaining members of the old Gaian union that managed to keep the loyal ones together. That’s when he led us back. Back to where this blight had all begun. Back to the Lost continent. There we poured over the old Brotherhood ruins, searching for anything that could help us fight against the Blight. For awhile we lost Tzigone. Days went before we saw him again. And when he returned, he took us all to the place we thought had been buried by the sands. The final Gateway. Gateway 26. The unopened number. That’s when a child stepped forward and said to Tzigone. “ Whats behind the door?”. And that’s when the silence returned. That was the most terrifying moment of my life. “.

The Galbadian Shinra war. Is over. At least for now. The Sorceress Blue sets down her terms of the ceasefire. And the ever stressed President Shinra is almost forced into agreement. The death of Zack Fair has left Soldier devistated. However Sephiroth continues to be an active role in his duties.

The court mage Kefka, after poisoning the inhabitants of Doma, teams up with the mysterious man Ex Death, in a quest to obtain the Black Materia. In Mydisia Nightmare Darklight reaches the Mages tower and grows ever closer to unlocking the secrets of the warring Triad.

In Spira, after a successful battle against Sin, the blitzball season starts. Summoners Adiona and Miumi take their seats for what is likely to be an interesting few days. Maester Seymour however seems to be planning something of his own. And whilst all this goes on. In the shadows. The demon warrior Ruien continues to unravel the secrets to his past. And the mysterious Gateway XXVI. His only clue right now....a disease known as the Solomons Blight.

::Recruitment::

FinalFantasy: Journey's End GoodJE

Am I the light in the darkness?
The unsung hero?
A warrior, with a heart of gold?
Or a thief with an eye for it?
Do I do good deeds because I must?
Or is it just orders?

FinalFantasy: Journey's End EvilJourneysEnd

Am I the villain who kills for no reason?
The antihero, the misunderstood warrior who gets the job done, morals or no?
The puppet master, who plays others like they were chess pieces?
A killer of men, a silencer of secrets. An assassin who creeps in the dark?

Which are you?

Many canon characters still avalible. Due to Journey's End's unique story format. Some characters current situations may differ from canon storyline. Check with Admins for details if you are thinking of making a canon.

Custom characters welcome.

FF:JEsta

Back to top Go down

FinalFantasy: Journey's End Empty Re: FinalFantasy: Journey's End

Post by Buruma Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

http://ffjourneysend.proboards.com/index.cgi here's the link since proboards hates forumotion.
Buruma
Buruma
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Bulla
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: Z

https://ultimatepride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum