Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haruko's application

3 posters

Go down

Haruko's application Empty Haruko's application

Post by Geust Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 am

Character's Name: Haruko
Please include a image url for your character, if you do not have one.. you will have no picture for the database:Haruko's application 9-66Character's Race:
Character's Gender: Female
Character's Starting Job:
Erand Sprinter - Running back and forth, you are given multiple tasks that involve high speed running to complete.
Rewards: 400 Zeni, +10 Speed
Character's starting planet: Earth
How did you find us?: Advertisement on Dragon Ball Universe
Sample RP, 200-300 words long (Can be a old RP): (From DBU)
Haruko was walking around when he heard a demon whispiring.
"What are you talking about?" Haruko asked.
"Only how now there's a way to bring yourself back to life!" He screamed.
"How." Haruko said seriously.
"Well, now there's some demon called Kho, who can bring you back to life if you beat him. But he's pretty powerful, has 180,000 pl."
"Please, I have 298,200 pl. I can kill him."
"Maybe so, but if you try be careful. If you lose you can't try again. Only if you win you can try again. So if you lose, you can't train, thats it."
"Ok, I can still beat him,"
"Good, but it's a far journey. It's in a whole another part of the Hell. It's in the very bottom part, under ground. You can get there by taking the cavo over there, since Underworld rock is impenentrable."
"Yeah, yeah," Haruko said, entering the cave. A demon bat jumped out at her, and tried to bite her, but she ducked and kicked it. She ran on, out running the bat. The she ran into a flock of the demon bats. They flew at her, and she kept punching them away, but they would keep coming back. She jumped out of the cave, and threw a boulder at them. They broke through it easily, and jumped on her. She then used Hells storm every where, and it knocked them away.
They still flew back at her, and Haruko was getting pissed. She started grabbing them, and strangling them. She threw them all on the ground, killing most of them. The remaining ones flew into the air, bursting her eardrums. She started kneeling on the ground in pain, when she got back up.
"I'll not be beat," She stturted. "By bats," She fired a Kamehameha at them, killing the remaning ones.
She continued on her journey, untill she came across a gaint lake. She saw there was a city across it, so she saw she had to start swimming. She was half-way through when a giant sea monster came out of the ocean. It started hitting her with it's tail, which she then grabbed and used to throw him into the air. She used a Kamehameha at him when he was in the air, and continued swimming. The creature fell back down on her, making her angry. She tried to punch it, but it cried and it's giant parents arrived on the scene.
"Hi," Haruko said. "This dosen't look good does it?" She asked. The parents shook their
heads no. "Thats what I thought," Haruko threw the kid at the parents, making them flinch. She used that time to run away. They followed her, and she found a cruise ship. She jumped on the side, kicked off of it, and flew at the parents. This surprised them so they ducked, and she grabbed their necks, and swung around towards land. The dad bit her leg, and she fell down. She jumped back up, and grabbed their neck. She threw them far away, and started swimming again. When she was almost to land, she felt something pulling her down. She looked at the water, and noticed there was somehting grabbing at her leg! She swung her leg up, and saw a weird midget holding on to her leg. He was white, and had a pipe in it's mouth. It had a karate suit on, and had brown hair.
"Can't I just go to this town in peace?" She asked as she threw the midget under water.
It came back up, and said: "Hmph," It said, with a bored voice. "I'm a master hitman, hired by #1 of the Organazation himself. I can handle a teenager." It used Destructo disc on her, and when she ducked it it came back around, and cut her arm off. She groaned in pain, and looked him in the eye.
"That my have been mechanical, but it still hurts," She said angry. She got back up, and grabbed him by the shoulders. She threw him like a bowling ball, and used a Kamehameha at it as it was rolling. It hit it far away, and she kept on swimming un-till she got to land.
"Finally," Haruko said, resting on the ground. "I can take a rest,"
Haruko was resting on the ground for a while. Then she got up, and started walking through the city, when someone grabbed her shoulders.
“Would you like a muffin?” He asked.
“No.” She answered.
“Then die.” He answered his voice deep now. He took off his face and was… Tron!
“So Tron, what makes you think you can beat me?” She asked.
“Because, I’ve been training endlessly!” He shouted. He tried to punch her, but she ducked and grabbed his fist. She then kicked his stomach, knocking him backwards. He jumped back at her, and tried to grab her head. She ducked, and cut his hand off. He then got out missiles, and threw them at Haruko. They knocked her back into a shop. She jumped out of it, and went Cybernetic Power. She then jumped back at Tron, and he punched her down. She grabbed his legs, and tried to throw him in to the sun. He grabbed her when she threw him, stopping him from flying, and threw her towards the sun instead. She used chi to fly back the other way.
“Oh right, you can fly,” Tron said awkwardly.
“Yep,” Haruko said, as she punched his face. He jumped back, and jumped on her. He then threw her into a processing plant. She jumped out with one of the machines, and threw it at Tron. Trom leaped back in shock, and she kicked him in the stomach. He then grabbed her leg, and pushed her down to the ground. He then used a Spirit bomb on her, and it hit. She was hurt, but she was able to get back up. She grabbed him, and threw him against the wall. He jumped off the wall, and tried to kick her head. She ducked, and ran off. Tron followed her, and she threw a gasoline truck at him. It caused a big explosion, hitting both of them away. Haruko then continued walking, when he grabbed her leg. He grabbed her neck, and started to jack-slap her. She got angry, and broke his hand. She then kicked his stomach, and he dropped her, fell dwn, and remained there motionless.
"What the f***?" Haruko asked herself as she walked away. He then jumped up, and grabbed her neck again.
"You thought I'd be defeated that easily," Tron snarled. "I let you think you did that, so I could launch a surprise attack. Haruko kicked his stomach, kneed his neck, and jack slapped him.
"I let you think that you let me think that I beat you," Haruko said, afterwards gasping for breath.
"Well," Tron started to say. "I let you think that you let me think that you thought I was knocked out," He kicked her stomach.
"Jokes on you," Haruko said triumphantly. "I let you think that you let me think that you let me think that you-" Haruko paused. "Wait, where were we again?" Haruko asked. "Oh thats right," Haruko kicked his balls. Tron grabbed her, and threw her into Mexico. She flew back with a sombre on. She did a fake-out on Tron, making it look like she'd punch his stomach, but she kicked his head down instead. Tron then grabbed her, flew high into the air, and threw her down the earth with a Spirt Bomb following her. Tron flew back down, Haruko staying motionless on the ground. She then flew up all of a sudden, and grabbed his head. She was covered in scratches, but she managed to say:
"I have a senzu bean," She said, putting one into her mouth. Tron reached inside her mouth, grabbed it, and swallowed it.
"Hah," He laughed with triumph in his voice.
"You're so predictable," Haruko said. "If you were paying attention, you'd notice that the 'senzu bean' was an explosive." Haruko said, jumping out of range of the explosion that happened immediately after her saying that. She then ate a real senzu bean, and continued on her journey.She was walking on some abandoned grassy plains, when the weird midget thing man jumped on her again. She grabbed him, and threw him against a wall. She then jumped at him, and grabbed his black tux, and threw him on the ground. He then went up, and used destructo disc on her. She then threw him across the dessert.
"Wait a minute..." Haruko said, catching on. "You were wearing a Karate suit last time, why are you wearing a tux now? If you were a real master hit man, you wouldn't stop to change clothes. And, why is there a wall here? We're in an abandoned place. And, these were plains last time, how did they transform into a dessert?"
"Very clever," The midget said. "My specialty is putting people to sleep. I can also control your dreams. Which means if I hurt you in a dream, you're hurt in real life. So if I kill you, you're really dead." The midget jumped at her, and she kicked his head. He turned himself giant, and tried to stomp her. She grabbed his leg, and started climbing up it. He shot out fudge from his eyes, and knocked Haruko off him.
"Why do you shoot FUDGE from your eyes?" She asked angrily.
"I like fudge," He said defensively. He then got out a giant laser and fired it at her.
"If this a dream," Haruko muttered. "I can wake up from it!" She blinked. Her eys opened in real life, waking her up. (This works in real life.)
"Curses," The midget said. "Foiled again," He ran away, and jumped off a cliff. She tried to chase him, but when she looked down it he disappeared. She then continued on her journey, and a dark figure appeared at her feet. She got a closer look at it, and realized it was a wolf. She tried to kick it, but it disappeared, and went behind her. It bit her neck, and she threw it at the ground. But before it hit the ground, it teleported again, And with it's tail it grabbed her neck and threw her against the ground. She then jumped at the wolf, and it hit her away. She started to back flip, and the wolf jumped at her. She grabbed it's neck, and used a Kamehameha at it. It was knocked away, and she kicked it's neck. That made it flinch. She picked it up, and threw it far away, but before it was hurt just it teleported away. It went under and grabbed her legs, and made her trip. It then bit her head, and she hit it. She finally used a hell's storm on it, and that killed him. She started to run, but something happened. She started to... slow down. She started to go so slow she could only move with all of her will power. Then someone went in front of her. He was wearing the Z fighter costume.
"Thank goodness," Haruko said. "Help me! I can't move, and... wait a minute... why does your uniform has the kanji death instead of turtle on it?" She asked with curiosity.
He looked down. "My," He said, impressed. "Aren't you the observant one," He hit her far away. "I'm not part of the Z fighters. I'm part of the resistance against them. I'm part of... the Resisty!" He screamed. Haruko broke out in laughter.
"The Resisty?" She asked, still laughing. "Wow, where did you come up with that?"
"I got it... from the name... resistance." He said proudly. "Wait a minute... You're making fun of me aren't you? Well, I can kill you. I can slow down time, so you can barely move." He kept trying to beat her up. She used a Hells storm, so he diverted his attention to dodging that, so he couldn't slow her down any more. She jumped of, and hung on to the ledge of, a nearby cliff. He looked over the edge, and she grabbed him and threw him off. She then climbed up, and saw him fall to his doom.OOC: So far I have 2,058 words in this.
Haruko sat down, and she could finally see the tip of the castle.
"Finally," She gasped. "I'm almost there. Just a few more steps." She started to walk again, when an ape like hand grabbed her, and threw her down. She looked at him, and he was... an ape. An Ozaru like ape. She jumped on his head, and tried to move on, but he grabbed her, and threw her at the castle. She grabbed his hand when he threw her, and with the strength of the throw she was able to flip him. He was on the ground growling, when she started to run at the castle when the ape grabbed her and threw her up to the sky. He then jumped up, went right next to her, hit her down with all his might, and went under her with his fist up, so Haruko ran into it. She spat out blood. She then turned angry, and jumped at him. She jumped right next to his eyes, and used solar flare. It hurt his eyes, so he fell back-wards. He jumped at her, but she jumped over him, and was able to kick his head, and launch herself far up. She picked up a boulder before she jumped in the air, and threw it at him, when it was powered with a Hells Storm, and Kamehameha. She got a lucky shot, and hit him in the eye. He stumbled back, and Haruko kicked her eye again. That caused hit to fall, and he hit the edge of a cliff. He started to fall in, when he got back up, and jack-slapped Haruko. She was hurt, and she then grabbed his stomach, and readied a Kamehameha full power. It hit, and went through his heart. He fell down, and Haruko went to sleep, since she was out of chi.
~~~
When Haruko woke up, she was in an iron cage in a dungeon.
"Oh, Haruko," A voice said. "So... predictable," Someone walked up, and she saw that it was Yazi, A.K.A 13.
"You," Haruko said through gritted teeth. "What are you doing here? On another plot to kill me?" She asked.
"As a matter of fact, yes," She said, pointing her gun at Haruko. She fired, and Haruko ducked. Yazi sneered, and fired again. Haruko jumped over the bullet, and saw that Yazi had the keys to the cage. She used Solar Flare, so Yazi put an arm over her eyes. She then swiped the keys before Yazi could notice, and she hid them behind her back.
"F*ck this," Yazi said. "I'll let you starve to death. That will be more painful," Yazi said leaving. Haruko unlocked the cage, and went up the stairs to the first floor. A few soilders saw her, and went towards the alarm. She broke their skulls before they reached it, and she tossed them aside. Unluckily for her, one hit the alarm. A bunch of soldiers rushed forward, and the time guy from the "Resisty" was the General.
"Ddin't I kill you already?" Haruko asked.
"You did, but you see, the author of this was out of ideas and decided bringing be back to life my be interesting." He said smugly.
"Really? That sucks,"
"Yes it does," The resisty guy said. He jumped at her, and she hit his head down and snapped his neck.
"Well that was easy,"
"Yes," He said with his final breaths. "You see, the author just realized how lame this was, and wanted to kill me off as soon as possible. And by the way, I'm just the begging. This place is really... Hells version of Muscle Tower(from DB)!" He said before he died.
"Wow. The author must have no imagination to just re-do an old plot from an older version of the original show." She then looked at the army. "Ok, who wants some?" She asked. They charged at her and...
~Epic Cliff Hanger!~Word count: 3,302
NOT DONE! JUST GIVING A HEADS UP ON HOW MUCH WORDS ARE LEFT!
Haruko walked around the second floor, looking for how to get to the third floor, or the final floor. When she found the stair-case, She found Yazi guarding it.
"Hello," Yazi said, getting her guns ready. "I can't let you pass. In fact, I have to kill you."
"Oh it's ok," Haruko said. "It's not like I like you or anything." Haruko jumped at her, and Yazi ducked. She shot a electric bullet at her, and Haruko was shocked. She fell, and Yazi kicked her neck. Haruko used Solar Flare, and jumped into the air when she was distracted. She then used Cybernetic Power. Haruko came down, and kicked Yazi's head. Yazi hit Haruko's stomach with her guns, then shot a barrage of bullets at Haruko. Haruko countered with Hells Storm, most of the bullets taking out the other bullets, so both of them were barely hurt. They then both jumped at each other, they kept firing a barrage of punches. Haruko then tried to kick her stomach, but Yazi grabbed her leg, and threw it against the wall, then the floor, then towards the celling, with a bunch of bomb bullets behind her. It caused an explosion, and Haruko fell down limp.
"I win," Yazi said smiling. When she turned her back, Haruko jumped at her, and threw her out the building. Yazi flew back in, and Haruko used a Kamehameha at her. Yazi was knocked back, and Haruko jumped on her. Haruko threw Yazi to the ground, and Yazi flew back up. Yazi then used a Solar Flare so Haruko covered her eyes, and Yazi shot her stomach. Yazi then kicked her head, and Haruko fell. But before she fell she grabbed Yazi's leg, so they both fell to the ground. Haruko put Yazi under her, and Yazi's bones made a crunchy noise. Yazi couldn't move.
"I think I'll let you die of hunger," Haruko said, flying up to the third floor. She arrived there.
"Wow," She said to herself. "Why didn't I just do that in the first place. Oh well, I'm here." She saw Kho, and she jumped at him. Kho snapped his fingers, and they appeared at a tournament stadium, and Kho started to speak.
"Whoever is knocked out or touches the ground outside the stage is out."
"Ok," Haruko said, jumping at Kho. She punched him, and he bent over. She then kicked his head down, and his face met the floor. Kho jumped at her, but Haruko stepped to the side, and kicked his stomach with her knee. She then punched his spinal cord.
"Thats it," Kho said. "Now time to try." He got 2x as fast all of a sudden, and tried to punch Haruko 50 times. She countered with Hells Storm, and when it was done hurting him, he continued with the punches. She then jumped at him, but he ducked and kicked her stomach. She grabbed his leg though, and she threw him outside of the arena. He just didn't touch the ground though, and he flew back. He then tried to kick her legs to trip her, but she jumped over that, and she kicked his leg that was on the ground, causing him to fall. Haruko then grabbed him, threw him high into the air, and used a Kamehameha full power at him. It killed him, but when he died, a portal opened to the living world, and she wasn't dead any more. She smiled.
"Now, time to spread my new-found power to the living world," She said as she walked through the portal.

Geust

Back to top Go down

Haruko's application Empty Re: Haruko's application

Post by Haruko Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 am

I forgot the race, Bio-android
Haruko
Haruko

Character Information
Character Name: Haruko
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: None at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taku Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 am

Approved. Now Welcome to Ultimate Pride. Since you are accepted, you are free to start RPing and doing missions on the site. Until then, Krillin or one of the other admins will complete your wiki "Roster File"
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 pm

http://ultimatepride.wetpaint.com/page/Haruko

^ Here's your wiki page, please read the Wiki and or Member Database topics for future informatino regarding the wiki system.
Krillin
Krillin
Admin

Character Information
Character Name: Krillin
Alliances: Z Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down