Ultimate Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Togu the Namekian swordsman

2 posters

Go down

Togu the Namekian swordsman Empty Togu the Namekian swordsman

Post by Togu Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Character name:Togu
Character age:19
Character race:Namekian
Character starting job:
Rogue Fighters - From mercenaries to hired muscle, these fighters are the typical problems for planets universally. These few usually have no regard for what is right and wrong.
Rewards: +400 Zeni +10 Ki
Starting planet:Earth
How did you find us:google
Why do you want this character, and why do you think you deserve him/her?
i am good at rp and i LOVE DBZ!!!
Role-play Example: from a roman rpg im in)Artamis stands as a 7 foot gladiator walks in with a giant mace and full body armor"haha finally a fight i will enjoy"Artamis unsheathes his 2 Gladius swords from his back as he twirls them in his hands"ok big boy lets start the blood shed heh"as soon as Artamis spoke the giant gladiator rushes at him like a charging rhino, Artamis jumps into the air and off of its head landing as blood spills on the ground, suddenly two cuts appear right above the giants shoulders, enraged the giant hits Artamis into a wall with a kick"HAHAHA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!!"Artamis yells as he stood proud as he then ran at the giant with almost blurring speed, moments later Artamis appears behind the giant as he sheaths his swords"CLINK!!"the giants arms legs and head slide right off the giants torso as a huge fountain of blood shoots upward"YAHAHAHAHAHAHA BLOOD BEAUTIFUL CRIMSON RAINE OF BATTLE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"Artamis then walks to were the great leader sits and yells"GREAT CAESAR I REQUEST MORE OF A CHALENG MORE BLOOD SHEAD TO AMUSE YOU MY LORD!"Caesar nods and tells the guards to bring out a battalion of soldiers with full armor, shields, and spires. The crowd roared with excitement as Artamis grind like a mad man"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! now i get to have some real fun!!!"Artamis grabs the weapon the giant used used and picked it up with ease, the soldiers are baffled at hoe strong this one man is to take down an enormous enemy and then being able to use a gigantic weapon like that its simply in human!"HAHA now lets see how mighty you men are!!!!"Artamis runs at them full speed as the men grupe up into a defensive barrier using their Shields, but artamis continued to run at them. Artamis then jumped upward and tossed the large weapon at the men, the weapon crashes into them killing most of them as Artamis lands only a handful of men were left and still willing to fight"Oh looks like you all have the might to fight me hehe very well i wont hold back any more.

Last edited by Togu on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Togu
Togu

Character Information
Character Name: Togu
Character Location: Earth
Alliances: N/A

Back to top Go down

Togu the Namekian swordsman Empty Re: Togu the Namekian swordsman

Post by Taku Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 am

Ok, despite the whole misspellings of words, you seriously need to work on your grammar and display of your RPs. And furthermore, that's not even 300 words or nearly 300 words for the sample RP.

Fix that and I will approve you.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Togu Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 am

edited
Togu
Togu

Character Information
Character Name: Togu
Alliances: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Taku Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 am

Ok Togu, your approved. But seriously, work on your grammar and display. Anywho, you are free to RP on your selected Planet and do the missions of that planet.
Taku
Taku

Character Information
Character Name: Taku
Alliances: With Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Togu Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 am

bows-thank you
Togu
Togu